Do you know what is hiding in your water? Everything from harmless microorganisms to deadly disease could be swarming within the water without anyone ever noticing. In the United States, three people died in 2016 after they developed a brain-eating amoeba. The deadly infection developed after they became exposed to the amoeba Naegleria fowleri through a warm body of freshwater, such as a lake or river. Swimmers could be putting themselves at risk of exposure to this life-threatening disease without ever knowing it. Unfortunately, it is incredibly rare that anyone suffering from brain-eating amoeba will survive the infection. Here’s what... View Article
Categories for Water Filtration
July 13, 2018
- What Happens When Too Much Water Flows Through a Pump?
- Seven Pressure Switch Problems That Call for Well Pump Repair in Columbia, TN
- Why Would You Want to Create a Residential Water Well?
- Never Put Water on an Electric Motor in Case of Fire, and More Tips About Electric Motor Repair in Columbia, TN
- Safety Rules for Electric Motors