Do you know what is hiding in your water? Everything from harmless microorganisms to deadly disease could be swarming within the water without anyone ever noticing. In the United States, three people died in 2016 after they developed a brain-eating amoeba. The deadly infection developed after they became exposed to the amoeba Naegleria fowleri through a warm body of freshwater, such as a lake or river. Swimmers could be putting themselves at risk of exposure to this life-threatening disease without ever knowing it. Unfortunately, it is incredibly rare that anyone suffering from brain-eating amoeba will survive the infection. Here’s what... View Article
Categories for Water Filtration
July 13, 2018
- Make Sure Your Water Well Components Are UL Certified
- Summer Is Here! Be Sure to Test for E. Coli in Your Water Well Systems in Columbia, TN
- Should My Irrigation Pumps Be Replaced? Info About Water Pump Replacement in Columbia, TN
- What Benefits do Water Conditioning Systems in Columbia, TN Have on Your Skin?
- What You Need to Know About Well Pump Repair in Columbia, TN