When it comes to the pump that will power your personal property’s well, you have a number of available options, including fuel-powered and electric-powered motors. Each type of pump comes with its own unique benefits and attributes, and this is especially true of the electric motor, which can have great benefits for your water system. With the help of Action Electric Motor & Pump Repair, you can take advantage of high-quality electric motor installation in Columbia, TN performed by certified experts. Read more about the pros of electric motors below, and give us a call if you’d like to install an electric motor for your own well!
- Attractive price: If you’ve looked into fossil-fueled well engines, you’ve probably noticed that the initial cost of the machine and its installation is very high. You can easily get an electric pump that has the same horsepower levels at a much more reasonable cost. Just ask Action Electric Motor & Pump Repair about the electric motor that’s best for your situation, and we’ll help you get set up with a motor that will provide you with excellent drinking and bathing water, at a cost you can afford.
- Simple maintenance: One concern we hear a lot when it comes to electric motor installation in Columbia, TN is that maintenance will be difficult. With electric motors, this couldn’t be further from the truth! You’ll soon find that motors are hard working, long lasting and need minimal servicing. Just schedule yours for yearly checkups and make sure to keep it adequately maintained, and you can expect up to as many as 30,000 hours of operation potential without needing large repairs.
- Ease of operation: One of the best parts of electric motors is how user-friendly they are. For example, you can easily install automated control systems that allow you to remotely start and stop your pump, and more.
- High efficiency ratings: Fuel-powered motors fluctuate in their efficiency, and can often end up costing you a lot of money. With electric motors, you’ll get very high efficiency—as much as 95 percent under the right conditions—which will improve your utility bill and help you get the most out of your pump.
- Optimal safety: Operating machinery can cause safety hazards, but using an electric motor can eliminate some of them. For example, electric motors do not produce that signature cloud of fuel-powered pump exhaust, which can lead to asthma, poor air quality and worse. Electric motors are also quieter, which means your environment will be more peaceful, and you’ll be able to enjoy the scenery and beauty of your property. And lastly, electric motors do not operate using hazardous flammable fuels, which can lead to dangerous exterior or interior fires.
If you’re ready to invest in electric motor installation in Columbia, TN, just call Action Electric Motor & Pump Repair. We’ll help you select and install the right high-quality electric motor for your property in no time, and look forward to helping you soon!
Categorised in: Electric Motor Installation