What’s in a Typical Well Service Plan?
When your home or business uses well water, it’s a good idea to seek out a water well service and repair plan. Going without clean running water is not only a disruption to your everyday life, but it can quickly become a health hazard. Whether your well pump, pressure tank or another component gives out, you need a great service contractor on call for emergencies.
Here’s an overview of what you should look for in a well service plan:
- Yearly preventative maintenance: The better you maintain your well, the more likely it is to run longer and more reliably. When choosing a well service plan, look for one that offers a yearly preventative maintenance appointment. Your well service contractors should go over the pump, pressure tank and other moving parts to ensure they’re all operating properly. If something needs to be repaired, your contractor will likely be able to address the problem on the spot.
- Priority emergency repairs: If your well suddenly stops producing running water, you need help fast. A good water well service and repair plan will offer you priority emergency service calls—even if other customers call, you’ll go to the front of the line.
- Free or low-cost minor repairs: Some companies offer free or reduced-cost minor repairs. That can help cut down on the cost of repairs and maintenance you need throughout the year.
- Yearly sanitization services: Your well should be sanitized once per year. A well service plan may include yearly sanitizations, whether that’s part of your annual preventative maintenance or a separate appointment.
- Extended warranty coverage: A great well water service and repair plan will also offer extended warranty coverage for service and repairs. You’ll know that the contractors believe in their work, and you’ll get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your well is protected.
- Other perks: Your well service plan might offer other perks, like waiving service fees for calls and other useful benefits. Make sure you ask your water well service and repair company if they offer additional benefits.
Typically, water well service and repair plans will include most or all of the above, in exchange for a one-year or longer contract. When researching plans, make sure you also research the company who offers them. Look for a company with a great reputation, affordable prices and plenty of customer testimonials. Most people find their water well company through word of mouth or online review sites. If you browse reviews, look for an overall pattern—do customers seem to be happy?
Once you find the right company for you, be sure to ask how long the service plan runs and whether you can lock in pricing on certain services, especially if you renew. This will help you get a better sense of which plans are right for you in the short and long terms.
When you’re interested in water well service and repair plans, call Action Electric Motor & Pump Repair. Our goal is to ensure you have clean running water all year long.
Categorised in: Water Well Service & Repair